Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moving on...

Since I'm still having a creative block with those dumb star ornaments, I decided to move on to another project. This one was pretty straightforward: Make a covered journal (I used a composition notebook) that will fit the recipient's tastes. My swap partner likes all things goth, Halloween, skulls, and the like. Not my taste, but I did happen to have some of this pirate skull fabric left over from a do-rag I had made my husband a couple of years ago. Added some black/red fabric, a red zipper and button, and a black ribbon closure. I feel good that I got something done.

Now I really have to figure out what to do about those ornaments...

No comments: