Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birdie stuffie

I'll soon be doing my first drop for The Toy Society. I found out about this effort through Swap-Bot, and am part of a group of swappers who will be dropping toys and then sending details of the drop to our swap partners. Since partners won't be assigned for another couple of weeks, I have time to think about where to drop my little blue birdie....

Oh, the details on the bird: He's made from a very soft sweater that I picked up at the thrift store yesterday ($1!), some lime green cotton, a bit of orange felt, two black buttons, and some poly fiberfill. The pattern is from the Spring 2009 issue of Quilts and More.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

My teenage son and I have done a couple drops for The Toy Society. It is fun taking photos of the drop and trying not to get caught. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

G. B. Miller said...

This little guy is adorable.