Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fabric boxes!


I've made fabric bowls before, but this was my first attempt at a box. On the first go round, I didn't read the directions carefully and ended up having to throw out the box bottom. THEN, I re-read everything and found I didn't have enough of the original fabric to match the completed box top, so I had to dig around in my stash to find a suitable match. Lesson learned - READ everything carefully and more than once, and check each step before proceeding!

I'm going to attempt a few more of these in different shapes and with beaded trim.

1 comment:

lindiepindie said...

Wow! I didn't know it was possible to make a fabric box. Of course, I only just recently found out that fabric bowls were possible. It looks very nice. Do you have any tips for making things look so professional?